Quaker Chemical (KWR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.1% to $0.385; 0.7% Yield
- S&P 500 flat as telecom weakness offsets strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Stride (LRN) Targeted in Potential Takeover by Pearsons (PSO) - Source
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Quaker Chemical (NYSE: KWR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.385 per share, or $1.54 annualized. This is a 4.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.37.
The dividend will be payable on July 31, 2019, to stockholders of record on July 17, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of July 16, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
Michael F. Barry, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President commented, "Quaker is committed to growing the Company and our dividend. Our strong cash flow generation and our confidence in the future earnings of the Company allow us to continue our consistent dividend payout and support this increase, while striking a balance with the expected future demands on cash from our Houghton combination. We are pleased to say that this is our 43rd dividend increase in 47 consecutive years of paying dividends."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Quaker Chemical (KWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raytheon Technologies (RTX) reaffirms its 2021 outlook at investor day
- Park City Group (PCYG) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Revenues Beat
- Daqo New Energy (DQ) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenues Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!