PulteGroup (PHM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.15; 1.2% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PulteGroup (NYSE: PHM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized. This is a 7.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.14.
The dividend will be payable on January 4, 2022, to stockholders of record on December 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of December 14, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on PulteGroup (PHM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delek Logistics Partners, LP (DKL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.6% to $0.975; 9.1% Yield
- Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.5% to $0.23; 3.4% Yield
- Alliant Energy (LNT) Declares $0.4275 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!