PulteGroup (PHM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; Approves $750M Buyback
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
PulteGroup (NYSE: PHM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized. This is a 60% increase from the prior dividend of $0.05.
The dividend will be payable on January 6, 2015, to stockholders of record on December 15, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of December 11, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
PulteGroup also announced that its Board of Directors approved a share repurchase authorization of $750 million. At the end of the third quarter, the Company had $85 million available under its existing repurchase authorization. The Company may repurchase shares in the open market, in privately negotiated transactions, or otherwise, depending on prevailing market conditions and other factors. The share repurchase program may be suspended or discontinued at any time.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on PulteGroup (PHM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oil-Dri Corp. (ODC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.8% to $0.27; 3% Yield
- CB Financial Services (CBFV) Authorizes $7.5M Stock Buyback Program
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Announces Additional $1.5B Share Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!