PulteGroup (PHM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.16; 1.4% Yield
- Wall Street rallies but trade choppy as investors digest Powell comments
- Powell acknowledges disinflation again, but sees more hikes in long inflation war
- V.F. Corp. shares surge 7% following Q4 beat & reaffirmed guidance
- Zoom (ZM) to lay off 1,300 employees, CEO to take a substantial pay cut
- Chipotle shares fall after missing on top and bottom lines in fourth quarter
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PulteGroup (NYSE: PHM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.16 per share, or $0.64 annualized. This is a 6.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.15.
The dividend will be payable on January 3, 2023, to stockholders of record on December 14, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of December 13, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on PulteGroup (PHM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midland States Bancorp (MSBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.4% to $0.30; 4.6% Yield
- T. Rowe Price Group (TROW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.7% to $1.22; 3.9% Yield
- 3M Co. (MMM) Declares $1.50 Quarterly Dividend; 5.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!