PulteGroup (PHM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 22.2% to $0.11; 1.7% Yield
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PulteGroup (NYSE: PHM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share, or $0.44 annualized. This is a 22.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.09. The dividend will be payable on January 3, 2019, to stockholders of record on December 18, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of December 17, 2018. The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
“The Board’s decision to increase the dividend reflects the strength of PulteGroup’s balance sheet and the strong cash flow the business continues to generate,” said Ryan Marshall, President and CEO of the Company. “Raising the dividend also aligns with management’s stated capital allocation priorities and its focus on creating long-term value for our shareholders.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on PulteGroup (PHM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; Approves $50M Buyback Program
- Oregon Bancorp, Inc. (ORBN) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Thor Industries (THO) Declares $0.41 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!