PulteGroup (PHM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.14; 1.3% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PulteGroup (NYSE: PHM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.14 per share, or $0.56 annualized. This is a 16.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.12.
The dividend will be payable on January 5, 2021, to stockholders of record on December 16, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of December 15, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
“PulteGroup’s strong operating and financial results have again put us in position to raise our dividend,” said Ryan Marshall, PulteGroup President and CEO. “While working to ensure the safety of our employees, customers and trade partners, we have continued to operate consistent with our disciplined business, financial and capital-allocation policies which have been instrumental in PulteGroup’s long-term success.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on PulteGroup (PHM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Realty Income (O) Raises Monthly Dividend 0.2% to $0.2355; 4.1% Yield
- Elanco (ELAN) Announces Agreement to Acquire Kindred Biosciences (KIN) for $9.25 Per Share
- H&R Block (HRB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.8% to $0.27; 4.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!