PulteGroup (PHM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.09 and Increases Buyback by $300M
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
PulteGroup (NYSE: PHM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.09 per share, or $0.36 annualized. This is a 12.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.08.
The dividend will be payable on January 5, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 15, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of December 11, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
PulteGroup also announced that its Board approved increasing its $750 million share repurchase authorization by $300 million. At the end of the third quarter, the Company had $305 million available under the existing repurchase authorization.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on PulteGroup (PHM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; Approves $50M Buyback Program
- Thor Industries (THO) Declares $0.41 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- UDR, Inc. (UDR) Declares $0.3625 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!