Procter & Gamble (PG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5% to $0.9133; 2.3% Yield
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.9133 per share, or $3.6532 annualized. This is a 5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.8698.
The dividend will be payable on May 16, 2022, to stockholders of record on April 22, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of April 21, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Procter & Gamble (PG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Financial (RJF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.45; Approves $1.5B Buback Plan
- Pinnacle Bancshares, Inc. (PCLB) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 5.8% Yield
- McCormick & Co. (MKC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.7% to $0.42; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!