Procter & Gamble (PG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $0.7459; 2.9% Yield
- Dow touches 2023 peak as investors eye end of robust November
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Salesforce shares jump premarket after cloud software firm lifts annual guidance
- Fed's preferred inflation gauge slows to 3.0% annually in October
- Stocks edge lower as dollar, Treasury yields rise with rates in focus
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.7459 per share, or $2.9836 annualized. This is a 4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.7172.
The dividend will be payable on May 15, 2019, to stockholders of record on April 19, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of April 17, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Procter & Gamble (PG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) reinstating full-year 2023 earnings guiance, announces $10B buyback and 33% dividend increase
- Global Water Resources (GWRS) Raises Monthly Dividend 1% to $0.02508; 2.5% Yield
- Pinnacle Bancshares, Inc. (PCLB) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 5.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!