Procter & Gamble (PG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $0.7172; 3.7% Yield
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.7172 per share, or $2.8688 annualized. This is a 4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.6896.
The dividend will be payable on May 15, 2018, to stockholders of record on April 20, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of April 19, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Procter & Gamble (PG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walt Disney (DIS) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Campbell Soup (CPB) Declares $0.37 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- Global Water Resources (GWRS) Raises Monthly Dividend 1% to $0.02508; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!