Procter & Gamble (PG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3% to $0.9407; 2.5% Yield
- Futures edge up on Fed pivot hopes, jobs data in focus
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- Stocks, gold gain as investors stay cheery on rate outlook
- SentinelOne rallies 20% as Q3 results suggest momentum is accelerating
- Oil steady as markets weigh OPEC+ cuts against China demand concerns
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.9407 per share, or $3.7628 annualized. This is a 3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.9133.
The dividend will be payable on May 15, 2023, to stockholders of record on April 21, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of April 20, 2023.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Procter & Gamble (PG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.66; Approves $11 Billion Buyback
- Morningstar (MORN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8% to $0.405; 0.6% Yield
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Declares $0.37 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!