Procter & Gamble (PG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3% to $0.6896; 3.1% Yield
- S&P, Nasdaq slip as caution prevails ahead of Powell comments
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares rally as investor confidence in Fed cuts grows
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.6896 per share, or $2.7584 annualized. This is a 3% increase from the prior dividend of $.6695.
The dividend will be payable on May 15, 2017, to stockholders of record on April 21, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of April 19, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Procter & Gamble (PG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walt Disney (DIS) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- H World Group (HTHT) Declares $0.93 Special Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Global Water Resources (GWRS) Raises Monthly Dividend 1% to $0.02508; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!