Procter & Gamble (PG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3% to $0.6629; 3.2% Yield
- Dow touches 2023 peak as investors eye end of robust November
- JPMorgan sees 8% downside risk for S&P 500 next year
- Salesforce shares jump premarket after cloud software firm lifts annual guidance
- Fed's preferred inflation gauge slows to 3.0% annually in October
- Stocks edge lower as dollar, Treasury yields rise with rates in focus
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.6629 per share, or $2.6516 annualized. This is a 3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.6436.
The dividend will be payable on May 15, 2015, to stockholders of record on April 27, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of April 23, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Procter & Gamble (PG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) reinstating full-year 2023 earnings guiance, announces $10B buyback and 33% dividend increase
- GM sees $9.3 billion hit from labor deals, outlines $10 billion buyback
- General Motors (GM) surges on $10 billion buyback plan, increased dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!