Preferred Bank (PFBC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 26.7% to $0.38; 2.3% Yield
- Wall St opens higher, led by tech shares
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Dollar holds gains after inflation surprise; Aussie dollar extends losses
- Tesla (TSLA) Bulls Weigh in on 'Head Scratching' 180 Degree Turn By Musk on Bitcoin, One Analyst Still See the Crypto Heading to $4M
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Preferred Bank (NASDAQ: PFBC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.38 per share, or $1.52 annualized. This is a 26.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.30.
The dividend will be payable on April 21, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 7, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 6, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Preferred Bank (PFBC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.82; 1.3% Yield
- MKS Instruments (MKSI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.22; 0.5% Yield
- Autoliv (ALV) Reinstates $0.62 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!