Preferred Bank (PFBC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.30; 2.6% Yield
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq jumps 1% as weak jobs data eases Fed tapering worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Preferred Bank (NASDAQ: PFBC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share, or $1.2 annualized. This is a 20% increase from the prior dividend of $0.25.
The dividend will be payable on January 22, 2019, to stockholders of record on January 8, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of January 7, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Preferred Bank (PFBC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
- Glatfelter (GLT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.14; 3.7% Yield
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $0.12; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!