Preferred Bank (PFBC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 1.6% Yield
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq jumps 1% as weak jobs data eases Fed tapering worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Preferred Bank (NASDAQ: PFBC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized. This is a 13.6% increase from the prior dividend of $0.22.
The dividend will be payable on July 20, 2018, to stockholders of record on July 6, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of July 5, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Preferred Bank (PFBC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
- Ameren Corp (AEE) Declares $0.55 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- DTE Energy (DTE) Declares $1.085 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!