Pfizer (PFE) Declares $0.41 Quarterly Dividend vs $0.40 Prior; 3.2% Yield
- Futures drift lower ahead of comments from Fed speakers
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Amazon is now the biggest delivery business in the U.S. - WSJ
- Stocks hold firm as dollar dithers ahead of US data
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.41 per share, or $1.64 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 3, 2023, to stockholders of record on January 27, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of January 26, 2023.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pfizer (PFE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PG&E Corp. (PCG) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Hormel Foods (HRL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.7% to $0.2825; 3.5% Yield
- Gentex Corp (GNTX) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!