Pentair (PNR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $0.20; 1.6% Yield
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pentair (NYSE: PNR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized. This is a 5.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.19.
The dividend will be payable on February 5, 2021, to stockholders of record on January 22, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of January 21, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pentair (PNR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Werner Enterprises (WERN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.12; 1% Yield
- Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (WH) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Crescent Capital BDC (CCAP) Declares $0.41 Quarterly Dividend; 9.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!