Pentair (PNR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.33; 2.4% Yield
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Pentair (NYSE: PNR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.33 per share, or $1.32 annualized. This is a 3.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.32.
The dividend will be payable on February 12, 2016, to stockholders of record on January 29, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of January 27, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pentair (PNR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microchip Technology (MCHP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.413; 1.1% Yield
- EOG Resources (EOG) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Gildan Activewear (GIL) Reinstates, Declares $0.154 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!