Penske Automotive Group (PAG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.4% to $0.43; 2.7% Yield
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Penske Automotive Group (NYSE: PAG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.43 per share, or $1.72 annualized. This is a 2.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.42.
The dividend will be payable on March 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 10, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 9, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Penske Automotive Group (PAG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Announces $1 Billion Increase to Buyback, Increases Dividend and Updates FY21 Guidance
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Declares $0.55 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Peoples Bancorp (PEBO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.9% to $0.36; 4.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!