Penske Automotive Group (PAG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.3% to $0.44; 2% Yield
- Pre-Fed jitters keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Penske Automotive Group (NYSE: PAG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.44 per share, or $1.76 annualized. This is a 2.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.43.
The dividend will be payable on June 2, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 24, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of May 21, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Penske Automotive Group (PAG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Realty Income (O) Raises Monthly Dividend 0.2% to $0.2355; 4.1% Yield
- Acme United (ACU) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Safehold Inc. (SAFE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.6% to $0.17; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!