Parker-Hannifin (PH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 17% to $1.03; 1.3% Yield
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Parker-Hannifin (NYSE: PH) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.03 per share, or $4.12 annualized. This is a 17% increase from the prior dividend of $0.88.
The dividend will be payable on June 4, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 7, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of May 6, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Parker-Hannifin (PH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Haverty (HVT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 2.2% Yield
- Autoliv (ALV) Reinstates $0.62 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Dynex Capital (DX) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!