PNM Resources (PNM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6% to $0.3075; 2.5% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.3075 per share, or $1.23 annualized. This is a 6% increase from the prior dividend of $0.29.
The dividend will be payable on February 14, 2020, to stockholders of record on February 3, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of January 31, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on PNM Resources (PNM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.5% to $0.33; 0.8% Yield
- International Paper Company (IP) Declares $0.5125 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; Resumes Buybacks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!