PNM Resources, Inc. (PNM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.1% to $0.20; 2.7% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
PNM Resources, Inc. (NYSE: PNM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized. This is an 8.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.185.
The dividend will be payable on February 13, 2015, to stockholders of record on January 28, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of January 26, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on PNM Resources, Inc. (PNM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.75; 1% Yield
- Safehold Inc. (SAFE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.6% to $0.17; 0.9% Yield
- AMERCO (UHAL) Declares $0.50 Special Dividend; 0.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!