PNM Resources, Inc. (PNM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.1% to $0.20; 2.7% Yield
- Global stocks press pause, gold hits 3-mth high on inflation concerns
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft (MSFT) Board Amid Probe Into 'Intimate Relationship': WSJ
- Oil prices stable on confidence in demand recovery
PNM Resources, Inc. (NYSE: PNM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized. This is an 8.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.185.
The dividend will be payable on February 13, 2015, to stockholders of record on January 28, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of January 26, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on PNM Resources, Inc. (PNM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Haverty (HVT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 2.2% Yield
- Knoll (KNL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- ProPhase Labs (PRPH) Declares $0.30 Special Dividend; 5.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!