PNC Financial Services (PNC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 36.4% to $0.75; 2.4% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PNC Financial Services (NYSE: PNC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.75 per share, or $3 annualized. This is a 36.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.55.
The dividend will be payable on August 5, 2017, to stockholders of record on July 17, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of July 13, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
"The significant increase to our dividend is a result of PNC's increased profitability, strong capital levels and our board's confidence in our business model as a Main Street bank," said William S. Demchak, PNC chairman, president and chief executive officer.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on PNC Financial Services (PNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.5% to $0.33; 0.8% Yield
- International Paper Company (IP) Declares $0.5125 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!