Owens Corning (OC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 34.6% to $0.35; 1.6% Yield
- Wall Street gains evaporate, S&P 500 ends lower on Fed tightening timeline
- Tesla (TSLA) Reports Strong Q4 Beat, Achieves Record Vehicle Deliveries in 2021
- Intel (INTC) Reports Q4 Beat, Shares Down 2% on Guidance Miss
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- Ackman Says Pershing Square Bought Over 3.1M Shares of Netflix (NFLX)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.35 per share, or $1.4 annualized. This is a 34.6% increase from the prior dividend of $0.26.
The dividend will be payable on January 21, 2022, to stockholders of record on January 7, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of January 6, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Owens Corning (OC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teradyne (TER) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.11; Plans to Buyback $750M in Stock This Year
- Marathon Oil (MRO) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Marquette National Corporation (MNAT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.28; 3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!