Oracle (ORCL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.32; Approves $20 Billion Buyback
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, or $1.28 annualized. This is a 33.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.24.
The dividend will be payable on April 22, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 8, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 7, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
The Board of Directors increased the authorization for share repurchases by $20 billion
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Oracle (ORCL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Haverty (HVT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 2.2% Yield
- Service Corp (SCI) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; Raises Buyback Program to $500M
- Werner Enterprises (WERN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.12; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Buybacks, Hot Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!