Oracle (ORCL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.32; Approves $20 Billion Buyback
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, or $1.28 annualized. This is a 33.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.24.
The dividend will be payable on April 22, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 8, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 7, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
The Board of Directors increased the authorization for share repurchases by $20 billion
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Oracle (ORCL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Popular (BPOP) increases dividend, announces new buyback program
- SM Energy (SM) Declares $0.01 Semi-Annual Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- GEO Group (GEO) Suspends Quarterly Dividend to Maximize Repayment of Debt
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Buybacks, Hot Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!