Open Text (OTEX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.5% to $0.24299; 2.3% Yield
- Wall St ends down as two-day rally fizzles on data, Fed message
- S&P 500 Bounce Reportedly Powered by a Significant Options Trade
- Oil Jumps on OPEC+ 'Deep Cut'; Biden Hints at More SPR Releases
- Creating a New Platform is a Must says Analyst as Musk Teases Turning Twitter into Super 'X' App
- More Stress and VIX Above 40 Before 'Powell Put' is Triggered - Wells Fargo
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Open Text (NASDAQ: OTEX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.24299 per share, or $0.97196 annualized. This is a 10.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.22.
The dividend will be payable on September 23, 2022, to stockholders of record on September 2, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of September 1, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Open Text (OTEX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OpenText unveils new integrations and innovations with Google Cloud at OpenText World 2022
- Allegiant Physician Services, Inc. (ALPS) Declares $0.03 Monthly Dividend; 7% Yield
- 'Dividend Increases Continue at Record Levels' - S&P Dow Jones
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!