Oil-Dri Corp. (ODC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.8% to $0.27; 3% Yield
- World stocks off record peak, dollar up on hawkish Fed official
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Dollar holds gains after hawkish Fed comments
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) Acquires Score Media and Gaming (SCR) for $2B in Cash and Stock
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Oil-Dri Corp. (NYSE: ODC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.27 per share, or $1.08 annualized. This is a 3.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.26.
The dividend will be payable on August 27, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 13, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 12, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Oil-Dri Corp. (ODC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hennessy Advisor (HNNA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.1375; 5.9% Yield
- Safety Insurance Group (SAFT) Declares $0.90 Quarterly Dividend; 4.7% Yield
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Declares $0.625 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!