ONE Gas (OGS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.8% to $0.65; 3.3% Yield
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ONE Gas (NYSE: OGS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.65 per share, or $2.6 annualized. This is a 4.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.62.
The dividend will be payable on March 10, 2023, to stockholders of record on February 24, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of February 23, 2023.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on ONE Gas (OGS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.8% to $0.55; 1.9% Yield
- Cheniere Energy (LNG) Declares $0.395 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- ONE Gas Inc. (OGS) PT Raised to $72 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!