OFS Credit (OCCI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.9% to $0.53; 15.8% Yield
- S&P 500 dips from record closing high as focus shifts to Fed meet
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
OFS Credit (NASDAQ: OCCI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.53 per share, or $2.12 annualized. This is a 1.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.52.
The dividend will be payable on March 30, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 23, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 22, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 15.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on OFS Credit (OCCI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Safehold Inc. (SAFE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.6% to $0.17; 0.9% Yield
- Independence Holding (IHC) Declares $.22 Semi-Annual Dividend; 1% Yield
- Philip Morris International (PM) Declares $1.20 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!