Northrop Grumman Corp. (NOC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 14.8% to $0.70; 2.4% Yield
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Northrop Grumman Corp. (NYSE: NOC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.70 per share, or $2.8 annualized. This is a 14.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.61.
The dividend will be payable on June 18, 2014, to stockholders of record on June 2, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of May 29, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
"Today's dividend increase is consistent with our approach of maintaining a competitive payout ratio as we reduce our share count to achieve the repurchase goal we announced in May of 2013," said Wes Bush, chairman, chief executive officer and president.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Northrop Grumman Corp. (NOC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dividend Aristocrat Caterpillar (CAT) Boosts Dividend 8%
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Reinstates, Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Graco (GGG) Declares $18.75 Quarterly Dividend; 102.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!