Northrop Grumman (NOC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.8% to $1.45; 1.8% Yield
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 scale new peak as jobs recovery gains traction
- Biden says deal reached on infrastructure plan
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.45 per share, or $5.8 annualized. This is a 9.8% increase from the prior dividend of $1.32.
The dividend will be payable on June 17, 2020, to stockholders of record on June 1, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of May 29, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Northrop Grumman (NOC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger (KR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.21; 2.1% Yield
- Northrop Grumman Announces Webcast, Conference Call of Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) Declares $0.83 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!