Northrop Grumman (NOC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 14.3% to $0.80; 2% Yield
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.80 per share, or $3.2 annualized. This is a 14.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.70.
The dividend will be payable on June 17, 2015, to stockholders of record on June 1, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of May 28, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
"We continue to execute a capital deployment strategy that calls for returning cash to shareholders through a competitive dividend and share repurchases. Today's 14 percent dividend increase supports that approach. We are on track to complete our 60 million share repurchase goal this year, market conditions permitting. Returning cash to shareholders continues to be a core element of our value creation strategy," said Wes Bush, chairman, chief executive officer and president.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Northrop Grumman (NOC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oil-Dri Corp. (ODC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.8% to $0.27; 3% Yield
- Heartland Express (HTLD) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 6.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!