Northrop Grumman (NOC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $1.10; 1.4% Yield
- Nasdaq 100 futures scale new peak ahead of jobless claims data
- Dollar inches down, sterling steady ahead of Bank of England meeting
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform
- eBay (EBAY) To Sell Korean Business to Emart
- Goldman Sachs Sees S&P 500 Dividend Growth Much Higher Than Market is Pricing
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.10 per share, or $4.4 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $1.00.
The dividend will be payable on March 21, 2018, to stockholders of record on March 5, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of March 2, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Northrop Grumman (NOC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $1.10; 3.2% Yield
- Parke Bancorp (PKBK) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
- Southern Michigan Bancorp (SOMC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!