Northrim BanCorp (NRIM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $0.20; 3.1% Yield
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record high
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar slips after Fed's Powell downplays inflation fears
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Northrim BanCorp (NASDAQ: NRIM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized. This is a 5.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.19.
The dividend will be payable on September 23, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 13, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Northrim BanCorp (NRIM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Southern Michigan Bancorp (SOMC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Worthington Industries (WOR) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!