NextEra Energy (NEE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.385; 1.8% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Bitcoin tumbles below $50,000, other cryptos sink over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NextEra Energy (NYSE: NEE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.385 per share, or $1.54 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $0.35.
The dividend will be payable on March 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 26, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 25, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on NextEra Energy (NEE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: NextEra Energy (NEE) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Middlesex Water (MSEX) Declares $0.2725 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield