NexPoint Real Estate Finance (NREF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 18.8% to $0.475; 10.8% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NexPoint Real Estate Finance (NYSE: NREF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.475 per share, or $1.9 annualized. This is an 18.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.40.
The dividend will be payable on March 31, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 12, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 10.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on NexPoint Real Estate Finance (NREF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Levi (LEVI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.06; 1% Yield
- Coca-Cola Bottling (COKE) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield