NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.5625; Approves $2 Billion Buyback
- Asian shares wobble with Wall Street, oil helps boost bonds
- Chewy reports Q3 beat, but shares drop 9% on revenue miss & weak guidance
- Oil stages small recovery as weak economic outlook lingers
- Euro sags, yen jumps as investors bet on BOJ shift
- C3.ai reports mixed Q2 results, but talks up boost from pricing model revamp
NXP Semiconductors (NASDAQ: NXPI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.5625 per share, or $2.25 annualized. This is a 50% increase from the prior dividend of $0.3750.
The dividend will be payable on April 5, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 12, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
Additionally, consistent with NXP’s historic policy of returning excess cash to shareholders, the board of directors has also approved a new $2 billion 2021 share repurchase program. The new $2 billion share repurchase authorization is in addition to $640 million remaining for repurchase under the previously authorized share repurchase program.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramaco Resources (METC) Announces Increase to its First-Quarter 2024 Class A Dividend, Initial 2024 Guidance, and Rare Earth Element Update
- Upbound Group (UPBD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.8% to $0.37; 4.8% Yield
- Kilroy Realty (KRC) Declares $0.54 Quarterly Dividend; 5.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!