NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $1.014 Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Nasdaq outperforms on Alphabet boost, payrolls data in focus
- Stocks could be in 'panic' mode in 2024, warns JPM's Kolanovic
- Can S&P 500 rally without the Magnificent 7 leading the way? 'Easy' says BofA
- Analysts remain cautious on Chewy as shares drop 10% weak guidance
- AI sentiment toward Google seen improving rapidly after Gemini launch; Shares gain
NXP Semiconductors (NASDAQ: NXPI) raised its quarterly dividend 20% to $1.014 per share, or $4.056 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 5, 2023, to stockholders of record on March 15, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of March 14, 2023.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramaco Resources (METC) Announces Increase to its First-Quarter 2024 Class A Dividend, Initial 2024 Guidance, and Rare Earth Element Update
- Valley National Bancorp (VLY) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 4.5% Yield
- Sunstone Hotel Investors (SHO) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 5.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!