Movado Group (MOV) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.25; 2.5% Yield
- Futures rebound from Omicron-driven rout
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
- Gaming: Macau VIP More Broken Than Ever - B. Riley
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Movado Group (NYSE: MOV) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized. This is a 25% increase from the prior dividend of $0.20.
The dividend will be payable on December 17, 2021, to stockholders of record on December 3, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of December 2, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Movado Group (MOV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Movado Group (MOV) Tops Q3 EPS by 35c; Raises Outlook, Dividend and Buyback
- First Savings Financial Group (FSFG) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Hingham Institution for Savings (HIFS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.8% to $0.55; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!