Morningstar (MORN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5% to $0.315; 0.6% Yield
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Morningstar (NASDAQ: MORN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.315 per share, or $1.26 annualized. This is a 5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.30.
The dividend will be payable on January 29, 2021, to stockholders of record on January 4, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of December 31, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Morningstar (MORN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; Approves $50M Buyback Program
- The Ensign Group (ENSG) Declares $0.0525 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Thor Industries (THO) Declares $0.41 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Related EntitiesMorningstar, Inc., Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!