Monsanto Company (MON) Raises Quarterly Dividend 14% to $0.49; 1.7% Yield
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Monsanto Company (NYSE: MON) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.49 per share, or $1.96 annualized. This is a 14% increase from the prior dividend of $0.43.
The dividend will be payable on October 31, 2014, to stockholders of record on October 10, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of October 8, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Monsanto Company (MON) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Horizon Bancorp (HBNC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.15; 3.6% Yield
- The Community Financial Corp. (TCFC) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Scholastic Corp (SCHL) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!