Monsanto (MON) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.2% to $0.54; 2.1% Yield
- Tech, financials drive Wall Street recovery ahead of Fed
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
- Freshworks (FRSH) IPO Opens 21% Higher, Valuing CRM Player Over $12B
- Netflix (NFLX) Global TAM is 650M Households By 2026 with Over 50% Penetration, Stifel Says; PT Raised to $650
Monsanto (NYSE: MON) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.54 per share, or $2.16 annualized. This is a 10.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.49.
The dividend will be payable on October 30, 2015, to stockholders of record on October 9, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of October 7, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
“The increase in our quarterly dividend underscores Monsanto’s continued commitment of returning value to our shareowners,” said Pierre Courduroux, senior vice president and chief financial officer for Monsanto. “Monsanto has increased its dividend six times since the end of fiscal year 2010, more than doubling over that time period.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Monsanto (MON) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) Declares Interim Supplemental Dividend on Common Shares and Authorizes New $1 Billion Share Repurchase Program
- ConocoPhillips (COP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $0.46; 3.2% Yield
- Santa Cruz County Bank (SCZC) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!