Mid-Southern Savings Bank (MSVB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.04; 1.1% Yield
- Wall St ends lower as taper acceleration worries pile onto virus angst
- Salesforce (CRM) Stock Falls 6% on Worse Than Expected Q4 EPS Guidance as Q3 Results Beat
- 'This is Not Going To Be Good': Moderna CEO's Omicron Warning Sends Markets Tumbling
- COVID-19 Omicron Variant: Analysts Discuss Which Biopharma Stock is Best Positioned
- GlobalFoundries (GFS) Reported Q3 EPS Beat as Revenues Grew 56% in First Report Since IPO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Mid-Southern Savings Bank (NASDAQ: MSVB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share, or $0.16 annualized. This is a 33.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.03.
The dividend will be payable on November 26, 2021, to stockholders of record on November 12, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of November 10, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Mid-Southern Savings Bank (MSVB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.4% to $0.49; Approves $8B Buyback
- Northeast Indiana Bancorp (NIDB) Declares $1.25 Special Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- RGC Resources (RGCO) Raises Annual Dividend 5.4% to $0.195; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!