Mid-America Apartment (MAA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.5% to $0.82; 3.7% Yield
- Stocks near record highs on recovery hopes, Curevac sinks
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA) demand is through the roof, already sold out this quarter - Electrek
- Dollar slips from two-week high; Bank of England meeting in focus
- Uber (UBER) Tops Q1 EPS by 47c, Revenue Misses
Mid-America Apartment (NYSE: MAA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.82 per share, or $3.28 annualized. This is a 6.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.77.
The dividend will be payable on January 29, 2016, to stockholders of record on January 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of January 13, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.7 percent.
"This dividend increase demonstrates the confidence of the board of directors in the strength of MAA's performance, cash flow generation and the ability to generate value for our shareholders. MAA's dividend has grown by more than 25% over the past five years, and today's announcement reflects MAA's commitment to providing a consistent and growing dividend to our shareholders," said Eric Bolton, Chairman and CEO.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Mid-America Apartment (MAA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- Kinsale Capital Group (KNSL) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!