Mid-America Apartment (MAA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.1% to $0.87; 3.8% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Mid-America Apartment (NYSE: MAA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.87 per share, or $3.48 annualized. This is a 6.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.82.
The dividend will be payable on January 31, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 13, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 11, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Mid-America Apartment (MAA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Glatfelter (GLT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.14; 3.7% Yield
- EOG Resources (EOG) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!