Mid-America Apartment (MAA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.2% to $1.00; 3% Yield
- Wall St rebounds on tech boost after fewer jobless claims data
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Amazon (AMZN), McDonald's (MCD) Join the Frenzy to Lure Entry-Level Employees Amid Shortage
- Dollar flat after more evidence of rising inflation
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mid-America Apartment (NYSE: MAA) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.00 per share, or $4 annualized. This is a 4.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.96.
The dividend will be payable on January 31, 2020, to stockholders of record on January 15, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of January 14, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Mid-America Apartment (MAA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.82; 1.3% Yield
- SITE Centers Corp. (SITC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- Curtiss-Wright (CW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!