Mid-America Apartment (MAA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.1% to $0.96; 3.8% Yield
- Wall St drops at open as strong inflation stokes rate hike fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mid-America Apartment (NYSE: MAA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.96 per share, or $3.84 annualized. This is a 4.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.9225.
The dividend will be payable on January 31, 2019, to stockholders of record on January 15, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of January 14, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.8 percent.
Eric Bolton, Chairman and CEO, said "Our strategy has consistently focused on a goal to provide shareholders with a steady and growing cash dividend which we believe is a key aspect of creating superior long-term value for REIT shareholders. We appreciate the trust and confidence that our shareholders have placed with MAA."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Mid-America Apartment (MAA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Autoliv (ALV) Reinstates $0.62 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $2B Buyback Plan
- MDU Resources Group (MDU) Declares $0.2125 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!