Microsoft (MSFT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.8% to $0.56; 1.1% Yield
- S&P, Nasdaq slip as caution prevails ahead of Powell comments
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares rally as investor confidence in Fed cuts grows
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.56 per share, or $2.24 annualized. This is a 9.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.51.
The dividend will be payable on December 10, 2020, to stockholders of record on November 19, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of November 18, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Microsoft (MSFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Walt Disney (DIS) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Enbridge (ENB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.9150; 10.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!